Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- Creation of market reviews and observation of competitor activities
- Support regarding the creation of marketing and sales materials (e.g., product presentations and videos)
- Collaboration in planning and execution of product launches
- Support with administrative tasks for our daily operations
- at least 5 semesters of study experience in the field of business administration, engineering, optometry, or related fields
- strong interest in medical topics
- capability to work creatively and independently
- Well organized and high quality standards for own work
- very good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- First industry experience from internships or as a working student is a plus
- Very good written and verbal language skills in English and German
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.