At AnyDesk, we’re building a place where amazing people like you can use their abilities to their full potential and do their best work. If you want to grow your career and help shape how millions of people across the globe bridge distances and stay productive with our intuitive Remote Access Software, you’ll fit right in with our dynamic and international team.
We are proud of our achievements & grow even further every day: 350+ mn downloads, 400+ mn sessions per month, 67 mn km bridged across the globe per month.
We'd love to get to know you.
- Development of new functions on a platform
- Development of new core components and internal libraries
- Analysis of program code and troubleshooting
- Technical Documentation
- Enjoy programming Obj-C, C, Cocoa, MacOS/iOS API
- Knowledge of C++
- Interest in user interface preferable
- Autodidacts are welcome!
- Attention to detail, the ability to motivate yourself, and a pro-active personality
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is beneficial
- Centrally located offices in Stuttgart/Berlin
- Flexible working hours with the option of remote work
- 30 vacation days/year in a full-time position
- Free drinks and weekly team lunch
- Personal and professional development potentialities and room for creative ideas
- An international team
Are you ready for exciting tasks in an agile work environment with a both professional and collegial atmosphere? Apply now! Your contact person is Saskia Ditter, HR Director.