Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
4.600 employees, that stand up for cabel technology. With a consolidated annual turnover of 1.128 Mio. EUR in year 2019/20, 18 production sites and 43 sales companies worldwide, we are one of the leading providers.
You are looking for a global acting technonolgy company and a Family owned Business in one?
Be a part of LAPP!
- Support with the development of new services for our products (e.g. Market and competetitive analysis, idea development, Business models, marketing etc.)
- Support with innovation projects in the early stage (e.g. Research, analysis, Design Thinking, formation and performance of workshops etc.)
- Execution of market analysis and first feasibility analysis of digitalization- and automation ideas
- Support with the day-to-day operations as well as ad-hoc topics
- Perspective: Creation of the Bachelor- or Master thesis, if there is a suitable topic for LAPP
- Studies of electrical engineering, engineering, engineering economics, innovation management or similiar
- High level of motivation, capactiy for enthusiasm, flexibility and hands-on mentality
- First experience with innovation management, customer centricity, service development, market-/ competitive-/ trend- or business model analysis advantageous
- First experience as an intern and/ or working student in an enterprise (ideally in the industry setting) advantageous
- Ideally internship semester, voluntary internship or working student activity (for at least 15h per week/ 6 months). The job is suitable for Home Office.
- Variety of tasks and responsibilities
- Focus on study content
- Support from permanent contact person and colleagues
- Fitness and health activities & healthy canteen
- Flexible working hours models, reasonable compensation and meal subsidies